About the Workshop:
The womb is our center of power and creativity, yet it is often distorted by unresolved wounding that often results in creative blocks in our Lives, as well as physical imbalances in our bodies. These are an invitation, because from a clear womb space we can finally embody our authentic selves and birth our true desires into being.
Such meditative sessions offer profound healing from trauma stored in your sub conscious mind from any event in this lifetime including womb memories. Release and restructure your trauma to completely heal from it. Learn to anchor yourself with positive experiences.
These sessions help us emerge from the emotional blocks we have accumulated over the years as far back as our mother’s womb. Bringing awareness and releasing emotions from these memories brings more positivity and freedom to our day-to-day lives.
At this event, Karishma will guide participants in a deep journey and exploration of the feminine aspect of the womb space. Each participant will receive a cleansing and activation of their etheric womb through a guided process.
- Understand the four levels of Spirituality.
- Learn about Seven Basic Chakras of the Physical Body.
- Explore the essence of Womb in your creative expression, manifestation and authenticy.
- Experience intense meditation with crystals for Womb Healing using techniques such as guided meditation and regression.
- Understand the Importance of Soul Star Chakra and Akashic Intelligence as tools for self-development and advance healing.
- Introduction to Healing with Akashic intelligence as a tool for spiritual development and soul evolution
These sessions are especially supportive for Healing from:
- Sexual trauma or violation and unhealthy relationships
- Intense, painful or imbalanced menstrual cycles (physically or emotionally)
- Pregnancy loss- miscarriage or abortion
- Ancestral lineage wounding and trauma
- Physical illness the womb- cysts, endometriosis, cancer, fibroids, yeast infections
- Lack of healthy boundaries for yourself
- Depletion, over-giving, over-doing, and not receiving enough
- Low self-esteem, self-doubt, fear of being judged, and repression of voice and self-expression
- Inability to feel self-loving and self-nourished
- Taking on others (parents, lineage, cultural) ideals and dreams rather than living your own unique soul journey.