Nourish Your Physical Body with Microgreens
This WhatsApp workshop is a step towards total wellness and is designed to help you nourish your physical body by incorporating Microgreens in your diet. Packed with Audio and Video lessons, this workshop is favorite among health enthusiasts, mothers who are always exploring ways to sneak in greens in their kid’s lunch boxes and involve them in childhood gardening. Culinary lovers with a flair of creating exotic meals at home also love our specialized workshops.
What are Microgreens?
Massive Nutrition in Small Packets! That’s how we know Microgreens.
They are the ultimate superfood that you can grow in your kitchen! Microgreens are nutrient-packed, flavor-rich miniature versions of commonly eaten greens and vegetables like pakchoi, mustard, carrots, beetroot, kale, rocket, chia, wheatgrass, spinach and much more! These tiny powerhouses of nutrients are the post-sprout, pre-adulthood stage of plants that gourmet chefs like to use as edible jewelry for their dishes. They are super easy to grow and are packed with nutrients.
- Understanding different types of seeds and how to grow microgreens
- Sowing different variety of seeds
- Watering and irrigation techniques to avoid molds and rot
- Health Benefits of including Microgreens in your diet
- Information about what can and what should not (toxic) be grown into Microgreens for consumption
- Detailed instructions on growing Microgreens at home
- Hands-on experience with extended support
- List of summer and winter crops
- Links and contacts to purchase essential items and have them delivered at home
- Tips & tricks
Get eBooks Complimentary:
- Growing Microgreens at Home worth Rs 1100/-
- Elixirs for Optimal Fertility worth Rs 1100/-