About the Workshop:
Yin Yang is the concept of duality forming a whole. We encounter examples of Yin and Yang every day. As examples: night (Yin) and day (Yang), female (Yin) and male (Yang).
Our natural being (which we most closely understand as our soul) has no gender. It chose gender to understand the varied aspects of its being.
The current plane of existence thrives on the concept of duality. This workshop brings a deeper understanding of the duality of gender we are experiencing and understanding ourselves through it. Two halves that together complete wholeness. Yin and yang are also the starting point for change. When something is whole, by definition, it’s unchanging and complete. The split of being the whole into two halves – yin/yang – upsets the equilibrium of wholeness within each one of us. Thus, both halves are chasing after each other as they seek a new balance with each other.
Masculine however, doesn’t always mean being a male and similarly being feminine doesn’t necessarily mean a female. In the current plane of existence with a wide rift between the gender roles in our society, femininity as a concept itself is suppressed, yearning to be recognized and brought to the surface for collective healing. Since both males and females have both the elements of energies within them, the suppression of femininity applies to both – males as well as females. It is not the men who are rigid in their own ways but rather masculinity as a concept of Yin-Yang, that lies within each one of us. It is this rigidity of masculine conditioning within each one of us that needs to be brought into balance in order to harmonize our energies within and imbibe the change.
Likewise, both the genders; feminine & masculine, have certain attributes, which we all possess differently. Such as, creativity is supposed to be an aspect of the feminine energy, but can be very evidently seen in people of both genders, revealing the presence of both genders in our energies. Whereas, imbalance in these aspects of our being is the cause of multiple disorders and diseases that we are facing at large. The feminine energy is designed by the Creator to be creative and full of initiative while the masculine energy is designed to put the Creation into practice. The yin-yang imbalance within each gender leads to various energetic imbalances within us. If we dwell higher on our masculine energies then we are likely to witness ourselves being egoistic, not giving due to the feminine aspect of our existence, being overtly masculine in our approach to life, becoming insensitive unkind and intolerant to other beings of the universe. on the other hand, being excessively feminine would lead us to become extremely sensitive, vulnerable, taking responsibility of everyone around us and holding ourselves responsible for the misery of others. This also leads to giving more to others, even at the cost of self.
In any relationship, especially with our mate or spouse, we initially experience bliss. Soon we get into experiencing friction with our other half – arguments, blames, need for control, need for independence etc starts. We then tend to see our partner as a reason for our unhappiness and the relationship itself becomes burdensome.
Imbalance of the Yin-Yang energies is the key cause of all such issues in our relationships. This is also an inherent cause of hormonal imbalances which is a physical manifestation of such an imbalance. It is thus important for us to come in balance with our masculine and feminine energies within, in order to experience happier relationships with others, and most importantly our other half.
This workshop thus can be very supportive for those looking for a relationship or marriage or are looking at improving their existing relationship with mate or spouse and is an essential program for those experiencing hormonal imbalances and other disorders.
This intense workshop will bring to you a newer perspective of identifying others as ‘self’ and accelerate your journey to be more whole.
- Heal the wounds of your matriarchal line so that you can move forward in your life.
- Claim self-love as your greatest superpower.
- Learn to heal, balance and activate your hormones so that your body always feels alive.
- Unlock the blocks in your thyroid gland so that you can feel empowered to speak your truth.
- Heal, evolve and unite the divine male and female energies inside you.
- Learn how to harmonize the feminine and masculine aspects of our existence and experiencing the unity being spark of the divine within.
- Release past hurts from experiences where you faced gender bias at any given point in their lifetime, including past lives.
- Release the gender roles and distortions of being incomplete without the other half.
- Become aware of your own wholeness to attract a suitable mate.
- Release your limiting beliefs that makes you hold on to a toxic relationship or live through dysfunctional relationship patterns.
- Understand how this imbalance affects your physical aspects such as development of hormonal imbalances, gender orientation, overt acceptance or absolute rejection to people from other sex and much more.
Prerequisite: Workshop on Healing with Akashic Intelligence.