What is Automatic Writing?
Automatic writing is the practice of writing words in a trance-like state that originate from a place outside of conscious awareness. Psychologists and spiritualists have varying beliefs about the origin of automatic writing, with some arguing that it is sourced from the unconscious mind, and others claiming that it originates from supernatural forces such as spirit guides and angels.
My personal belief is that automatic writing is sourced from the unconscious mind which is a doorway into the Soul or Higher Self. This makes automatic writing a wonderful way to gain guidance!
The Benefits of Automatic Writing
When you put in the effort to learn, there are many benefits to automatic writing. Here are a few examples:
- You gain direct guidance from your Soul/Higher Self
- You’ll have more clarity in your daily life as a result
- Improved ability to make wise decisions
- Your intuitive abilities are sharpened, honed, and developed
- You can connect with your Spirit Guides and their perspectives
- You feel supported and deeply understood
- Improved ability to trust your instincts and intuition
And there are many other benefits, such as the fact that automatic writing is quite a calming practice that literally and metaphorically opens your mind.
Caution must be exercised not to attract any demonic spirit for channeling, especially if they disguise as an angel – you will never know till the time you start seeing adverse effects. Psychic protection is thus mandatory, especially if you are a beginner.
To develop this psychic ability to channel information and practice automatic writing, don’t miss to join our next batch of psychic enthusiasts. The much-awaited workshop on Automatic Writing starts this August.